Sunday, November 3, 2013

Land Art


What is Land Art?

Land Art is "The art of altering the natural environment to create earthworks." In other words, it is when you take things from the environment to create a piece of work that will eventually disappear. 

Why did you choose this piece?

I choose to make a mouse made of leaves, because when I was pinning and finding inspiration on Pinterest, I though the little animals that people made out of leaves were adorable! I also thought it would be relatively simple, but could be executed in many different ways.

What is one thing you might do differently next time?

I would probably make more animals, so that the mouse would have little friends! I would probably also give myself more time, so that I could make them a little more detailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment